Jumat, 01 April 2011

Computer Repair Introductory Checklist: First Four Questions


Computer Repair Introductory Checklist: First Four Questions


When you do encounter any problem on your PC, make sure all your computer hardware is connected properly. Check all plugs for that. Then reboot your machine.
Before taking help from a computer technology expert, the first question you should ask is when I cleaned my computer last. Was it more than 3 months? Then start from first cleaning the computer. It is easy. By taking a side panel of and using a can of compressed air or air compressor, you can get the dust out. Apply this tip before stopping the fans in CPU from moving and paying special attention to heatsink, the video card, the front case fan, and the power supply. For the first time, it will be advisable to take a demo from your local tech help service provider. .
Second, what was the last thing I did on my computer? Do it again and see if it gives the same problem.
Third, did I replace my driver? If so, change it again. Does it give the same problem?
Fourth, what was the last piece of equipment I installed on my computer? Remove it and see if it fixes the problem.
If all passed, then you may have a hardware-related problem for which you should contact your tech support service provider .
Also, information technology experts remind us time and again to keep all equipments clean and never forget to take backup of data.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

Total Tayangan Halaman

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

About Me

Foto Saya
anto1669
welcome and congratulations to explore my blog and get experience, you need ... God bless you
Lihat profil lengkapku