Jumat, 01 April 2011

I/O Devices


I/O Devices

I/O Devices stands for Input/Output Devices. Those devices allows us to put data into the Computer or view or hear data from the Computer. Examples of these devices are Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, and Speaker.  Computer Keyboards allows us to put data into the Computer through typing and  Mouse allows us to put data into the Computer by clicking into some items in the screen or buttons or whatever "click-a-ble" (some calls it), however, Monitors allows us to view from the Computer which is like what you are doing right now-"reading the data texts which I put into the Computer". Speakers allows us to hear data from the Computer i.e. "Mp3's and other audio files".

roelpaulo's Computer Keyboard roelpaulo's Computer Mouse roelpaulo's Computer Monitor roelpaulo's Computer Speaker

I/O Devices became "Standardized" just recently when USB ports arrive to the scene of I/O Devices. Before, Parallel Ports were used before by Printers and when connecting a Computer to another Computer, Serial Ports are used.

I/O Devices at this time were almost unknown because of the Standardizing of USB. USB Devices are easy to use, you just have to install the right Driver for the right Operating System and you are set to go and use the USB Device. Parallel and Serial Ports have only a limited function and use like the ones that I mentioned above unlike USB Devices. There are many Devices that uses all of these I/O Ports, Serial, Parallel, USB, etc. but the most commonly used nowadays are the USB Ports

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

Total Tayangan Halaman

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

About Me

Foto Saya
anto1669
welcome and congratulations to explore my blog and get experience, you need ... God bless you
Lihat profil lengkapku